Here you will find all the information you need about swimming with UBC Masters!
- Season information
- Fees and registration options
- Refund policy
- Leave of absence
- Guest Swimmers
The club runs practices year round, divided into 3 sessions:
- September - December: Fall Session
- January - April: Winter session
- May - August: Spring/Summer Session
See Calendar for exact times and locations as well as any cancellations.
Fees and Registration Options
You have the option to register for the full season (three sessions), or individual sessions. Currently we do not offer a drop-in option.
For the 2023-2024 season a 10% discount will be applied when registering for the full season (all 3 sessions). More details below.
Fees are pro-rated if registering 3 weeks after a session has started (proration kicks in after the 20th of each month and fees are 50% of the month).
2023-2024 fees are as follows:
- Fall: $390.60*
- Winter: $390.60*
- Spring/Summer: $390.60*
- Full season: $1054.62* (including 10% discount + GST)
* All swimmers must be registered once a season with SwimBC and pay a fee of $49 which covers insurance. The fee will be applied in addition to your first session registration fees and is not prorated.
(Applies To All Registration Options)
Fees are NON-REFUNDABLE, and we do not issue credit for missed swim practices. Please contact the club for more info about this policy.
Leave of Absence
Contact the club for current policy.